Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment: The Ordnance Factory Board Under the Government of India released a recruitment notification for the vacant posts of 3880 Semi Skilled Group C Workers. Along with the Ministry of Defense, Indian Ordnance Factory Board decides to hires Semi Skilled Industrial Employees for the Factory in all over the India.
So candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the recruitment from 19 June 2017 to 10 July 2017. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment must need to fill all the criteria demanded by the Indian Ordnance Factory Board.
Check Basic Requirement Required For The Group C OFB Recruitment 2017
The minimum Age is decided for the recruitment is 18 years and not exceeding the age 32 years. The age will be considered with the last date of online Applications. The age relaxation notice is only available for the Scheduled Caste candidates.
Candidates who are applying for the Semi Skilled Industrial Position Must have a qualification with Matriculation as well as A National Trades Certificate issued by the National Council of Vocational Training.
For Group C Recruitment Candidates must have a matriculation certificate.
The Written examination is must for all the eligible candidates to join the vacant posts released by the Indian Ordnance Factory Board. After qualifying the written examination, candidates are going for next exam called Trade Test. Finally, Document verification procedure will proceed.
Application Fees Details
The Fee for the Application to be paid by the Online or Offline mode only. Fee for the applicants is decided i.e 50 Rs. No fee required for the SC/ST Candidates, Ex-servicemen, Ordnance Factory Workers, Physical Challenged and Female candidates.
SO Candidates can also make payment through by using the Credit and Debit Card. If candidates are making payment offline then an offline challan will be generated separately.
Check & Apply For Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can easily download Application forms and can apply for the Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment. Here we are also providing some easy and simple steps for applying online for the Indian Ordnance Factory Notification. So Candidates can apply for the recruitment by following these steps.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now Search for the Online Apply link.
- Then enter your details carefully.
- Finally, Submit all details and wait for a while.
- An Application number will be generated for you.
- So Save the Application Number for the future use.
Check State Wise List
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 State Wise List|
|Madhya Pradesh||824 Posts|
|Telangana State||133 Posts|
|For OFB Group C Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|For Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment Apply||Click Here|
Instruction For The Candidates Appearing Applying For The Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
- Scanned photograph & Scanned signature, Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 30 KB to 50 KB is necessary for online Applying.
- Also, Remember to attach Requisite certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex
Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard
to be entered, as and when asked for.
- Then Enter Details of Trade, Roll Number, Institute, Semester details, Month and Year of
Passing, Total marks obtained etc of NTC/NAC to be entered, as and when asked
- Also, remember to carry one another valid identity proof like Aadhar Card in the examination hall.
- Fill all the details carefully and must remember to verify all the details.
Candidates May Be Interested In This: HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2017