The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Stenographer Application Form on 17 June 2017 for the candidates. Applicants can submit their applications through online. The Last Date For Submission of SSC Stenographer Application is 15 July 2017.
The Fee Structure for the SSC Stenographer has also decided i.e 100 Rs For General, OBC. Candidates can pay their fee For Stenographer Group C & D Posts through by the SBI Net Banking or SBI Payment Challan. The Online Registration for SSC Stenographer will be completed in two parts.
The part I includes for New registration in which candidates will get Registration Number And In Seconda Part i.e Online Application Part for Apply for the recruitment of registration. Once the Official notice is out, then all the eligible candidates can apply for the Posts of Stenographer Group C & D through Online Portal of SSC i.e www.ssconline.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017
Earlier, Staff Selection Commission released a notification for the vacant posts of Stenographer Group C & D. Now Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Steno Application Form online for the eligible candidates. Candidates who are willing to work with SSC India and are eligible for recruitment can Apply online for the vacant posts.
Here we are also providing a direct link for downloading and For Online Application for the post. Candidates can apply online for the posts of Stenographer by using the direct link from the official website.
Procedure For SSC Stenographer Application Form Online 2017
- Firstly, Visit the official website of SSC @ssconline.nic.in
- Now check the link for Online Apply.
- Then Visit the registration part and Fill Information Like DOB.
- If candidates are already registered then they can check Apply Part.
- Then enter information Like Registration No/password.
- Submit all details and wait for a while.
- Print the Application Form for Future use.
Important Information About SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The Posts Of Stenographer Group C & D are for the Ministries/Department of Central Government. The vacancy is also for Attached/Subordinate Offices located in the State and Union Territories.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC Persons with any Disability. The Group C Posts is specified with a disability like One Arms, One Leg, Both Legs, Blind, LV.
- For The Stenographer Group D Posts, Person suffering from the disability of One Arm, One Leg, Both Legs/Blind as per the guidelines.
Applicants Must Be a Citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who living in India Since From 1962 Can apply for the Posts.
Candidates must have an age within 18 to 27 Years as on 01 August 2017. Age relaxation is available only for Some categories. Candidates can check details information by reading the whole article.
Candidates must have passed 12 Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Scheme of Examination:
- Examination Date: 04 September To 07 September 2017
- Subjects & Marks: General Intelligence (50), General Awareness (50), English Language, Comprehension (100).
- Duration of Examination: 02 Hours ( Tiem Flexibility os available for Cerebral Palsy, Locomotor Etc.)
|For SSC Stenographer Recruitment Detail||Click Here|
|For SSC Stenographer Application Form||Click Here|
Candidates Can Also Check This: SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
Instruction For The Applicants For SSC Stenographer Notification 2017
- Candidates are advised to read all the instruction carefully before Filling the Application Form.
- Enter correct information like Candidate Name, Examination Center Code.
- Choose Post Code for which you are Applying.
- Remember to select Disability Column if any.
- Applicants must enter their correct Residential Address while filling Online Application.
- Also, bring another valid identity proof like Driving License and Aadhar Card in the examination hall.
- Enter a permanent address in English only in Capital Letters.
- Photograph of Candidate’s size in 4 KB To 12 KB.
- Signature of the candidates must be in JPEG Format Only.
- No change in the application forms will be entertained once it fills by the aspirants.
- Mark your presence before the examination timing.
NOTE: For more about Application Forms/Notifications/recruitment please stay tuned with us. If any problem regarding online Application of SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017 then please comment in the below comment section. Also, visit regularly to our page for more updates. Here we update daily about new recruitment.