UPSC CMS Admit Card will be released very soon for the examination on the official website. The Union Public Service Commission is conducting the examination for Combined Medical Service in the month of August on dated 13 August 2017. Candidates who want to appear for the examination are needed to bring their Admit Card for UPSC CMS Examination in the examination hall.
There are so many examination centers elected for the conduction of Examination for the Combined Medical Service. The main motto of Union Public Service Commission is to provide nearest examination center to the candidates who are coming for the examination.
Only the UPSC has the authority to make any change in the examination date, center and Examination Pattern. Union Public Service Commission also provide some Toll-free number for the candidates. If any problem in downloading Admit Card For UPSC CMS Examination then candidates can contact the authority.
UPSC CMS Admit Card Download 2017
Earlier, Union Public Service Commission released a recruitment examination notification for the exam of Combined Medical Service. After hearing about the recruitment notification, a number of eligible candidates submit their applications online for the UPSC CMS Examination 2017.
So Good news for the candidates is that they are now eligible for downloading Admit Card For UPSC CMS Examination. Candidates can check all the details carefully mentioned on the Admit card. If any mistake is there in the information print on the Call Letter then candidates please contact the concerned authority.
Downloading of Hall Ticket will be started one week before the examination of Combined Medical Service. Download now UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website just by a visit there.
|Detailed Information About UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2017|
|Name of Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Service|
|Exam Date||13 August 2017|
|Admit Card Status||Released Very Soon|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter|
Important Instruction For The Candidates
- Time For The Examination is 120 Minutes.
- The Exam is on Computer Base and Candidates can get Password on the Time of Examination.
- Mark your presence in the examination hall as per the Reporting Time.
- Time available for checking Instruction is only 10 Mins.
- Start your test as per their Official Timing and time will be move from the official server.
- Candidates can demand the rough Sheet.
- Question List will be available at The right side of the computer screen.
- Negative marking is also @0.33 for each question.
- If candidates are late then they do not allow for the examination.
- Remember to carry a well-printed Copy of Admit Card in the examination hall.
- Show Admit Card to the examination staff while they are asking for the show.
- If your answer in a wrong way, then you have to face Negative Marking.
- Black Pen is must for the examination.
- Examination Staff will not allow you to enter the examination hall without Admit Card.
- Also, carry one another valid identity proof like Aadhar Card, Driving Licence in the examination hall.
Download UPSC Combined Medical Service Admit Card 2017
As from the official Information, there are so many eligible candidates who are still looking for the Admit card of UPSC For the examination. Candidates who are appearing for the examination are now eligible for downloading Hall Ticket For the Combined Medical Service Examination.
Admit Card For UPSC CMS has all the important information mentioned on it. Hall Ticket is only the valid identity proof like Aadhar Card in the examination hall. Call Letter Of UPSC CMS is a very important document for the examination.
And also very essential from the candidate point of view. Candidates can also download their UPSC CMS Admit Card from the official website just by following the steps available in the below Paragraph.
Steps For Downloading UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, registered candidates must visit the official website.
- Now click the Admit Card Download link.
- Then enter information like Application Number/Name.
- Submit all details and wait for a while.
- Download the Pdf file and find your name.
- Also, check all the details carefully mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Finally, Call Letter For UPSC Examination is available on your screen.
- So save or print it for the future use.
|For UPSC CMS Examination Schedule||Click Here|
|For UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017||Click Here|